Please donate and help us protect the Tsavo’s
most vulnerable animals and community
We could not continue the important work of conservation in Kenya without the ongoing support from all our donors. Every dollar helps and please know that all donations are spent in the most efficient manner with all funds supporting real change in Tsavo, Kenya.
Your payment details will be processed Paypal, and a record of your donation will be stored by Amara Conservation:
Thank you, sincerely, for donating to Amara Conservation!
Amara depends on ongoing private donations to fund our operations in Kenya.
How You Can Donate
The easiest way to support Amara is by making a donation through PayPal – Thank You!
A little can go a long way. Here is what your donation can do.
- $50 – salaries of two Amara team members for one day in the field
- $75 – teach 100 children how to plant trees – Tree Seedling Planting Training for one rural school
- $100 – fuel for one Mobile Film Unit (MFU) for one week
- $350 – show environmental education films to 7,000 people
- $500 – sponsor a field trip to a National Park for roughly 100 rural school children
- $2,500 – fund an Amara Team for one month in the field reaching 54,000 people. That’s less than $0.05/person.